It can feel so unfair! Watching everyone around devouring chocolate Easter Eggs. Do you want chocolate too? I know I do, so I came up with this quick and easy recipe to satisfy that chocolate craving.
An indulgent feeling, low syn dessert that really hits the spot when you crave something sweet and creamy. Better still with only four ingredients it’s quick and easy to make. This is a brilliant dessert to serve when you have friends over – they’ll never guess that something that tastes so good can be Slimming World friendly.
At only 3.5 syns per generous portion you can indulge guilt free!
- 500g Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 4 11g sachets of Options White Chocolate
- 2 Meringue nests
- 250g fresh raspberries
- Beat the sachets of White chocolate options into the fromage frais
- Break the meringues up and stir them into the fromage frais mixture.
- Reserve 4 raspberries for garnish and then stir the remainder of the raspberries gently into the mixture.
- Pile into 4 dessert dishes and garnish with the reserved raspberries.